Thursday, February 23, 2006

A Super Affiliate Reveals His Secret Weapon



Hi,

You really need to check this out if you are struggling to make money with affiliate programs. In short this amazing software will automatically build your email list for. Check out the free demo :http://tinyurl.com/16188

Building a targeted optin email list is difficult for affiliates. but it doesn't have to be.You see, I have been building my email list(s) for a couple of years now without my own site, just promoting affiliate programs much like many of you, but with a little twist. The little twist is a technique I came up with that simply allows me to add an un-blockable popup to every one of my affiliate links. That is it, nothing fancy, no big deal.

But now every time I promote an affiliate link that little un-blockable pop adds subscribers to my lists.It is rare that I take out an add these days that doesn't turn out to make me money, because of this simple, yet powerful system.
You can grab a demo of this software application today. Just head over to : http://tinyurl.com/16188 and grab your demo now.