Thursday, January 12, 2006

THE RICH JERK..................

Don't Waste My Time...

Lets get something straight. I am a jerk. I am obnoxious. I am lazy. And I don’t care, because I am FILTHY RICH. I am much too important to even be sitting here writing this right now. So I'll keep it short. I make several million dollars every year on the internet, doing almost nothing. Heard that before? Well you can see proof of my earnings here. Have you seen proof like that anywhere else? Didn't think so. Do you make that much money? Didn't think so.
I’m the real deal. Whether you like it or not, you want to be rich like me, otherwise you wouldn't be here. And since you are here, I'm sure you already know that there are thousands of "get rich quick" programs on the internet today. You’ve probably even bought some of them yourself. Well, are you impressed with them? I’m not. Not even close. What proof do these losers have of their earnings? That they make a few thousand dollars a month? Big deal. I make millions. And I barely even do anything to earn it. It's so automatic it would make you sick.

So Who the Hell am I?

I’m the guy you see driving down the street in a Ferrari with the top down, and you think to yourself, "What an ass!" And you know what? You’re right. But so what? Do you actually think I value your opinion? I’m a rich jerk, so I couldn’t care less. I cut through the BS. If you find me offensive, obnoxious, or whatever….feel free to leave my website at anytime. I’m not here to make friends. I’m here to show you EXACTLY how I make millions. It’s no secret that I’m selling something here. And when you see what I'm offering, you will be blown away.

So What am I Offering You?

I’m offering you the EXACT SAME strategies I have used to become an online multi-millionaire. The same strategies I still use to this day. Unlike those so-called gurus I spoke about before, I’m not going to overwhelm you with pages and pages of cookie-cutter marketing mumbo jumbo, just to make my product look large and worthwhile. If you are looking for an expensive sleep-aid, buy their program. If you want to start making money TODAY, buy mine.
In my program, I cut to the chase with just over 60 easy-to-read pages of my prime online money-making strategies, those that you can begin using immediately. If you cannot make $25k/month with these techniques, I seriously think you are in the wrong field....SERIOUSLY. Even a lazy, high school educated jerk like me did it. And I’m talking about just 5-10 hours of work per week. If you pay someone a few hundred bucks a week to answer most of the emails and inquiries for you, like I do, you can work as little as a few hours per week. And the great thing is I never even have to talk to anyone on the phone or in person either. I like that because I don't like dealing with idiots.

What's Included in my Program:

10 ways to instantly create an affiliate website that sells like crazy.
How to make money generating easy leads for dozens of online companies.
Why your sales letters suck and mine convert like crazy.
How I kill ANY competition on Google Adwords, and pay less than them.
How my Adsense Ads have a 20% clickthrough rate.
How I earn an average of $1.00 or more from EVERY person that comes to my FREE websites. How to get almost EVERY visitor to join your email lists.
How I attained and maintained a # 1 listing in Google for 3 years, for several of the most popular searches in the world. Over 100 million competitors.
How to get huge link popularity doing almost nothing.
How to use both "white hat" and "black hat" strategies to your advantage.
How to create your own profitable e-product in 2 days.
How to get super-affiliates to promote your site above all others.
How to create instant, search engine friendly content about subjects you know nothing about. How to create your own eBay Powerseller business.
Where to buy wholesale consumer products that are "hot", for the lowest prices, in bulk. A list of my own personal sources not found anywhere else. Resell on eBay. Dropshipping available. Websites you can create RIGHT NOW that could be instantly profitable.

SIGNUP NOW...... Click the banner!