Tuesday, March 01, 2005

WORDTRACKER



The most powerful way to design a web site is to take the Search Engines into consideration at the outset. The very first step in optimizing site design to score highly with the Search Engines, is to intelligently choose which keywords and keyphrases upon which to focus.

"In my work optimizing websites to rank high in the search engines for relevant keywords, it's necessary to know what keywords people are searching for. Before finding Wordtracker, I had to guess what these keywords might be
Now that I can check the Wordtracker database of actual searched upon words, I can optimize my client's sites accordingly. The kind of information that I've been able to find out with Wordtracker has been very valuable and often enlightening.

For instance, when optimizing a site that sells jewelry, I found out that people search for 'jewelry' and 'platinum jewelry' 'silver jewelry' and 'gold jewelry' in that order. They don't search much for bracelets, but do search for 'pearl necklace' and 'earings.'



The most powerful way to design a web site is to take the Search Engines into consideration at the outset. The very first step in optimizing site design to score highly with the Search Engines, is to intelligently choose which keywords and keyphrases upon which to focus.

To pick keywords, I used to employ a complicated and time-consuming strategy that was part research and part guesswork. Even after going through this process, I still wasn't sure if the keywords I had chosen would actually generate traffic. (Spending a ton of time and energy to get "top 10" positioning for a low-volume keyword is a waste of my time.)



Well, I'm happy to report that since subscribing to Wordtracker, I've been able to throw 90% of my previous strategy out the window. Your Wordtracker reports provide me with the irrefutable data I need to make great keyword choices every time.
I now use Wordtracker as the very first step in creating a new web site--even before choosing the domain name. Congratulations on creating an essential new service and I wish you much success."

G.H.P.CEO.http://www.1st-searchengines-optimization.com